SAS Fantarget - Registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 811 170 794.
Address: 14 rue Ernest Tissot, 92210 Saint-Cloud, France.
Telephone: +33 1 84 80 40 45
Email : team @ tightr .com.
Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the settlement of invoices (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), return of products.
Data relating to means of payment: credit card number, expiry date of the credit card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately erased).
Prospecting data: purchase history.
- Analysis of website consultation behaviour
- Carrying out sales operations
- Manage orders, payment and delivery
- Providing after-sales service
- To conduct marketing operations (loyalty, promotions, advertising) by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have accepted it on products similar to those they have ordered, on other products offered by the company.
- To pass on the data of our customers who have agreed to this to our business partners, to enable them to send them advertising.
SAS Fantarget's customer and billing services for all data categories.
Subcontractors (deliveries) receive the identity, address and telephone number.
Our business partners (email).
Article 6.1.b of the RGPD for the purchases you make on the website.
Article 6.1.c of the RGPD for compliance with legal obligations (invoices for example), article 6.1.f of the RGPD for sending commercial solicitations concerning products similar to those already purchased, article 6.1.a of the RGPD + article L. 34- 5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code for solicitations concerning other products and/or the transmission of your email to our commercial partners.
- Right of access (article 15 of the RGPD)
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the RGPD)
- Right of erasure (Article 17 of the RGPD)
- Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the RGPD)
- Right of notification of data: rectification, erasure, right to limit processing (Article 19 of the RGPD)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the DPMR)
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the RGPD)
- Right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the RGPD)
By writing to SAS FANTARGET 14 rue Ernest Tissot, 92210 SaintCloud, France, specifying which right you wish to exercise and enclosing a copy of your identity card.8. In case of refusal to respect my rights?
You can contact the CNIL on the web: www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post: Commission Nationale Informatiques et Libertés - 3 place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris.
- Orders & invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship & 10 years for accounting obligations.
- Loyalty & prospection: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and 3 years from the last purchase.
- Means of payment: this data is not kept by ABCD; it is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted as soon as the purchase is paid for.
- Opposition lists to receive canvassing: 3 years